Violence in Hong Kong: The true pictures
There has been escalated violence in protests and assemblies over the past two months.?The unlawful and violent acts include setting barricades on major roads, dismantling railings, tying up innocent visitors, throwing petrol bombs and metal sticks, and hitting civilians and reporters.
- Lhasa calligraphy competition marks PRC 70th anniversary
- Legal system for women's rights protection subject to constant improvement: white paper
- Xi urges concerted efforts to protect, develop Yellow River basin
- Guangdong police to intensify fight against personal data theft
- Meeting with CE 'a good start': HK district councilors
- Metro-turned museum shows 70 years of changes in China